Terms and Conditions:
- For use on sand only. No gravel or pavement please.
- Beach Wheelchair User is required to have an Attendant/Responsible Party present at all times while in use.
- Do not leave the wheelchair or its occupant unattended. NO WATER ACTIVITY. This wheelchair is not to be pushed into the ocean. It is not a flotation device.
- Wheelchair safety belt must be worn at all times.
- No running while pushing the wheelchair, regardless if occupied or not.
- Always lock the front wheels in place whenever the wheelchair is stationary.
- No modifications are to be made to the wheelchair.
- Attendant/Responsible Party acknowledges the use of a wheelchair by a person over 300 lbs. may be dangerous.
- Beach Wheelchair User and Attendant/Responsible Party’s personal property will be stored at their own risk; TCLT assumes no liability for personal property.